October 21, 2010

New Song of the Moment

Telephoned is calling out Yeasayer. They have ambitiously covered one of the best Yeasayer songs. Taking on the uptempo dance track "O.N.E."  The cover comes up smooth and easy to listen to.  Their recipe was simple.  Take a chilled out reggae beat (by Gyptian) and loop it over the original track.  If you're looking for another track to relax to, consider adding this one.  Listen to Telephoned's cover in Songs of the Moment. Also, don't forget to check out Songs of the Moment periodically, for a new track I've recently found and loved.

2 comments:

  1. What up Tills?!? I'm loving the new "song of the moment" feature. Keep 'em comin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the "song of the moment" is great too. I'd also love to see a "song of the moment for past years", i.e. drop me a song that I probably never heard from 1998 or something. I know you've got some skeletons in the closet that you'd love to bring out again.

    ReplyDelete