October 6, 2010

Kanye Enjoying a Good Winter

I have to admit, I am a fan of Kanye West. I hate his preachy, political side, but his music and ability to recognize good music is admirable.  Take for example his latest leaked song, "Lost in the World." Here, Kanye works with, or more like samples, Bon Iver's vocal epic "Woods."  Word on the street is that Justin Vernon (aka Bon Iver) had his hand in a lot of the production of Kanye's forthcoming album.  (Although, with five or six songs already out, it seems like it is already here).  So, this makes sense that this song was created.  I wouldn't say Kanye's version is better than Vernon's, but as I previously stated, the fact that he is delving into this genre of music is admirable. Anyway, I will let you judge for yourself.  Enjoy "Lost in the Word," as well as "Woods."

Kanye/Bon Iver by Tills

No comments:

Post a Comment