October 25, 2010

Harmonize

On Saturday I enjoyed a great live performance from Local Natives in Boston.  My second time seeing them was as good as the first.  That's because they are flawless live.  They have been touring for a serious amount of time, which may explain their perfection on stage.  The thing that makes them so good is there ability to all sing together as one voice.  It is really remarkable.  It's not often you see a band sing 95% of their songs together.  And for a live show, this inherently makes the audience sing along with them.  This is one of the main reasons I didn't capture any video from this show.  If it wasn't me singing as loud as I possibly could, it was the person next to me.  But don't be disappointed thinking I wouldn't supply you with something to watch.  This could technically be a double post, because as news worthy the Local Natives are, the website Baeblemusic.com is just as notable.  I stumbled on this site last week and it blew me away.  They have amazing, high quality video from tons of concerts, which are mainly indie bands.  I'm sharing the Local Natives show with you so you can get the idea of seeing them live (actually one song, but see their whole set at Baeblemusic).  Make sure you check out Baeblemusic.

No comments:

Post a Comment