December 21, 2010

S Dot

I am a fan of S. Carey by default, due to his membership in Bon Iver.  The Justin Vernon backer has been touring for some time and has produced a decent solo album.  He recently has recorded some great videos of which I feel the need to share.  The first two videos are songs from his album All We Grow ("Acton," "Mothers," and "In The Dirt"). The third video is one of my all time favorite blogotheque videos.  It is an a capella version of "For Emma, Forever Ago" (sorry for the ad at the beginning). This is when I first became a fan of Sean Carey.  You will see what I mean at the 3 minute mark.  Enjoy!

City of Music: S. Carey from MPLS.TV on Vimeo.

In My Room: S Carey "In the Dirt" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.

#93.3 - BON IVER - For Emma, Forever Ago
Uploaded by lablogotheque. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

No comments:

Post a Comment