December 13, 2010

Album Of The Week

Photobucket
Jonsi's solo album Go is one of my favorite albums of the year.  I was lucky enough to have seen his live show for this album, which was incredible.  Now, everyone can see it.  Jonsi has just released a live version of Go and also a dvd of his show.  The show is one of the most visually stunning concerts I have every seen.  The back drop and stage were designed specifically for this show and display various scenes that seem so real.  I am not doing it justice in my description.  It is something you have to see for yourself.  I am sharing the album with you, but if you want the dvd there is a link at the bottom to order it or you can get it from Jonsi's website.  Also, watch the trailer for the album/dvd to get a taste of Go Live.  Enjoy!

'go live' preview from Jónsi on Vimeo.
Jonsi - Go Live by TILLS

No comments:

Post a Comment