December 3, 2010

Hip-Hop Friday Returns

Of course, this song is Kanye influenced.  (I can't help it, his hand is in everything).  Kanye produced this B.o.B. track almost a year ago on B.o.B's first mix tape.  Well, "Fuck The Money" is back, only this time featuring Wiz Khalifa, who is blowing up in internet land. The beat clearly makes this song, which is why I give credit to Kanye.  The lyrics are also pretty enjoyable, giving all of us some great advice. Enjoy "Fuck The Money."
B.o.B. - Fuck The Money (feat. Wiz Khalifa) by TILLS

2 comments:

  1. stankowski said...

    the roots, john legend, and ....jone mitchell. awesome. note the current theme of her original lyrics of which this song samples:
    t's coming on Christmas
    They're cutting down trees
    They're putting up reindeer
    And singing songs of joy and peace
    Oh I wish I had a river
    I could skate away on
    But it don't snow here
    It stays pretty green
    I'm going to make a lot of money
    Then I'm going to quit this crazy scene
    I wish I had a river
    I could skate away on
    I wish I had a river so long
    I would teach my feet to fly
    Oh I wish I had a river
    I could skate away on
    I made my baby cry

    no where near hip hop, but the original is full of emo tion.
    December 9, 2010 9:19 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy, i'ved fucked this whole thing up. i meant B.o.b...not john legend or the roots. please, no one hurt me.

    ReplyDelete