November 5, 2010

Small Black

I'm glad you noticed this was week two of no album of the week.  This was my closest contestant, and I still debate whether or not the album, as a whole, is awesome.  I really love Small Black, and New Chain is solid work for them, but there are some down points on the album.  These are my go to's from New Chain, which got a lot of play this week.  If you are looking to have something to relax and listen to,  this is your pick.  "Goons" may wake you up from your trance, but it's a good change.  Make sure you listen to the whole album if you like these selections. Also, Pitchfork has some cool POV videos of a live show of theirs.  Check out the link to "Photojournalist" and the rest of their show:  Photojournalist Video

Small Black - New Chain by Tills

No comments:

Post a Comment