February 14, 2011

Album of the Week

One of my favorite bands that I think everyone needs to know about is Cold War Kids.  They hooked from their first album, Robbers & Cowards, and have had me ever since.  Now, if I told you to go back and listen to their two previous albums, you would not be wasting your time.  If your just not that into finding out about these guys, then just listen to their new album Mine Is Yours.  This new release is their best yet.  It strays away from some of their artistic side, but hones in on their pop rock.  I don't want to call this guys pop, but this newest album is the closest thing to a radio ready album.  You actually may have already heard some of these tracks already, like "Louder Than Ever."  If you haven't you are in for something good.  Here is an album sampler from YouTube.  Make sure you get a chance to listen to all of Mine Is Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment